We love our ear cuff collection at e&e jewellery. They are one of our favourite accessories, even though they are small, they make a big impact on your outfit. Ear cuffs are usually designed to fit the upper helix of the ear, but some do fit halfway down the ear where the cartilage is firmer. They are small curved bands of sterling silver that easily clip to the side of your ear without the need for piercings.
Ear cuffs do not require piercings, and this means you can wear them easily without the need for conventional piercings in your ears. Ear cuffs come in a range of stunning designs that are different and unique. If you don’t already have ear cuffs in your collection of jewellery, add them today.
Wearing your ear cuffs
Putting your ear cuffs on can be tricky to start with but once you get the hang of it , it is really easy to put the ear cuffs on. To put the ear cuff on, hold it parallel to your ear and slip it onto the thinnest part of your ear. Slide it down until it fits snuggly or you find the perfect place for it to sit. It should not feel too tight, but it should not be able to slip off easily.
How to wear your ear cuffs
- Wear it as a statement piece. There are a range of different designs and styles of ear cuffs. Statement pieces are ornate, large and will cover the entire side of your ear. These ear cuffs are large chunky accessories and when you add them, will definitely get the attention of everyone.
- Simple is better. Sometimes simple is better, these small ear jackets will still make a statement, it will just be a more subtle one. Smaller ear cuffs might be plain but different stones and embellishments are used to add character. These ear cuffs may be understated but they will still make a statement every time you wear them.
- Helix ear cuffslook similar to back clip earrings, but the difference is they do not need piercings. These ear cuffs work perfectly if you want to create a stack of ear cuffs. You can add a few ear cuffs for a layered look, or you can keep it simple and just wear one ear cuff at a time.
- Don’t be scared to mix and match. Mixing and matching different styles and designs of ear cuffs to your ears allows you to personalize you look and really let your personality shine through. Ear cuffs don’t need piercings which means you can add as many different ear cuffs as you want. You also have the freedom to change the look up every day.
- Sparkle is good. Ear cuffs are often embellished with crystals to add sparkle and shine to your outfit. Sometimes your outfit needs something a little bit extra, sparkling ear cuffs are just what you need. Crystals and clear stones can be worn with both your everyday outfits as well as your Friday night club outfit. The smaller ear cuffs use smaller stones while the statement pieces make use of large, bolder stones.
- Add a chain. Chains are trendy and you can recreate the looks seen on the catwalk by adding a double chain to join your ear cuffs. These chains come in a range of lengths and thicknesses, allowing you to create different looks.
- Asymmetrical is trendy. Add a lot of drama to your look with asymmetrical ear cuffs. Add a large, bold statement ear cuff to one ear and pair it with a smaller, subtle ear cuff on the other ear to create a stunning asymmetrical look.
For limited time all our silver ear cuff collection is in offer. Any ear cuff is £12 2 for £20. Click here to shop ear cuff collection.