DESCRIPTION OF THE WEBSITE
- The Website displays information about e&e Jewellery`s products, history, company, and other information.
- You may also make purchases through the Website of certain e&e Jewellery products. When you purchase any products through the Website, e&e Jewellery will collect your name, address and certain other information, and if you set up an account with e&e Jewellery, you will need to choose a password to access the e-commerce portion of the Website and make purchases or you can choose to purchase items as a guest
- All information you submit to eandejewellery.com or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by e&e Jewellery to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell or rent or trade your information to any third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore you don’t need to re-register with us every time you visit our website.
- Your personal information will be safe at eandejewellery.com. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY USE AND OWNERSHP
- You acknowledge and agree that all Marks, copyrights, and all other intellectual property rights in and to all material or content contained within and supplied by e&e Jewellery as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in e&e Jewellery. Nothing herein shall be construed as giving you or any other person or entity any ownership rights in or to the Marks or any other intellectual property; all such rights being owned exclusively by e&e Jewellery.
- All materials and content contained within the Website, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and articles appearing on the Website, are owned by e&e Jewellery or are used by e&e Jewellery with permission.
- e&e Jewellery places cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice of all online businesses. Cookies are an integral part of assisting e&e Jewellery in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, e&e Jewellery can determine the buying and browsing behaviour of all customers. By browsing e&e Jewellery, clients consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- All our customers are able to disable cookies if they rather from their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All products purchased from e&e Jewellery are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the e&e Jewellery site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- e&e Jewellery offers worldwide shipping. The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. E&e Jewellery has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- e&e Jewellery strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colours, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- However, e&e Jewellery does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of e&e Jewellery is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
SOCAIL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITION
1. The promoter is: Binay International Ltd 10518335 whose registered office is at Unit DA2, First Floor, Sutherland House, Sutherland Road, Walthamstow, London E17 6BU.
2. The competition is open to residents of countries that e&e currently (on the day if the competition’s launch) ships to, aged 18 years or over except employees of Binay International Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via brand Instagram page, with the handle @eandejewellery
6. The competition will be shared exclusively on the Instagram social media platform.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 12th of March 2020, 23:59 GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Each individual should use their Instagram account to follow @eandejewellery, and comment under the post announcing the competition, tagging two of their friends in the comment.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows:
One gift card worth £100 to be used on the e&e e-shop exclusively (no in store use of the gift card is possible).
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen via a randomised pick of the Promoter, among the entries that are eligible as per the competition instructions outlined above.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available within 2 days after closing date.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.