Material: Gold Plated Brass
Plating: 18ct yellow gold plated
Size: 45cm + 5cm (18 inches + 2 inches)
Hypoallergenic / Nickel-free
30 days easy returns
A personalised necklace from e&e Jewellery is a unique present that will make someone definitely smile in joy and delight. Make someone with a unique name feel even special, with initial necklace with the letter “U.” Letter necklaces have been popular throughout the ages, and these pretty gold plated initial necklaces are in extremely popular demand today. e&e London has the UK’s best selection of gold plated necklaces with a pretty personalised letter. Each initial pendent necklace from e&e London is created with the utmost attention to quality materials as well as craftsmanship. This means that every gold plated initial necklace at e&eis created to be worn with pride and enjoyed with confidence for many, many ears. Let the always helpful staff at e&e assist you in finding the perfect 18ct gold plated initial necklace you are looking for. e&e has an impressive selection of high quality jewellery for you to choose from. This children’s initial necklace, like all of e&e’s selection, is always perfectly priced to fit your budget. This charming initial necklace is certain to bring smiles of joy and delight when given today that will last for many, many years to come. This charming gift from e&e is certain to be kept also as a treasured and cherished keepsake.
We know you love to keep your jewellery on all the time! But, we recommend taking them off while using creams, perfumes or any other chemicals.
For more details, visit our Jewellery Care Blog
- Next Day UK Delivery - If you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
- Fast delivery for UK orders! Delivered in 1-3 working days.
- Free UK and International Delivery in all orders over £ 50
- All International orders normally takes 4-5 working days. However, Shipping times might take slightly longer depending on the country.
- EU Order: There will be no any additional tax for all European orders according to new trading laws.