Material: Gold Plated Brass
Plating: 18ct yellow gold plated
Gemstone: Mother of Pearl
Hypoallergenic / Nickel-free
30 days easy returns
The moonstone is not just an abundantly beautiful decoration for a piece of gold plated jewellery, it's also a stone with significant meaning. Heralded as the stone of new beginnings, it's associated with inner growth and strength. As such, any jewellery associated with it is a symbol of forward movement!
The Moonstone Stone Gold Plated Ring is comprised of e&e's traditional bezel setting, dipped in 18ct gold and adjustable so it fits live a glove (pun unintended). On top, sits a dazzling moonstone like jewel, with a surface that combines iridescent allure with creamy goodness.
The bohemian look you were thinking of styling will be complete once you unwrap the e&e pouch and put on the hypoallergenic accessory...
We know you love to keep your jewellery on all the time! But, we recommend taking them off while using creams, perfumes or any other chemicals.
For more details, visit our Jewellery Care Blog
- Next Day UK Delivery - If you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
- Fast delivery for UK orders! Delivered in 1-3 working days.
- Free UK and International Delivery in all orders over £ 50
- All International orders normally takes 4-5 working days. However, Shipping times might take slightly longer depending on the country.
- EU Order: There will be no any additional tax for all European orders according to new trading laws.