Material: Gold Plated Brass
Plating: 18ct yellow gold plated
Size: 45cm + 5cm (18 inches + 2 inches)
Hypoallergenic / Nickel-free
30 days easy returns
M is for magical. This lovely letter “M” personalised necklace for children is the perfect gift from e&e London. A children’s initial necklace with the letter “M” is a beautiful gift that will be certain to make a child feel magical indeed. These pretty letter necklaces are designed to be worn today and treasured as special keepsakes and heirlooms to pass on in the years to come. Letter necklaces have been popular for decades, and today initial pendent necklaces continue to be a popular fashion trend. Today, gold plated initial necklaces are a very special, charming, and affordable jewellery purchase that also makes the perfect gift. Visit e&e for the UK’s best selection of quality gold plated initial necklaces. Gold plated necklaces with a personalised letter have been popular throughout time, and today they are designed to be worn and loved. An initial pendent necklace is a unique and especially personal present that when given today, will also last. Gold plated initial necklaces from e&e are designed from high quality materials. The friendly staff at our e&e stores are also experienced in selecting the 18ct gold plated initial necklace you need. Visit your e&e Jewellery store today, or shop online to find the unique children’s initial necklace you are looking for.
We know you love to keep your jewellery on all the time! But, we recommend taking them off while using creams, perfumes or any other chemicals.
For more details, visit our Jewellery Care Blog
- Next Day UK Delivery - If you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
- Fast delivery for UK orders! Delivered in 1-3 working days.
- Free UK and International Delivery in all orders over £ 50
- All International orders normally takes 4-5 working days. However, Shipping times might take slightly longer depending on the country.
- EU Order: There will be no any additional tax for all European orders according to new trading laws.