L Initial Gold Plated Necklace with CZ
Material: Gold Plated Brass
Plating: 18ct yellow gold plated
Size: 45cm + 5cm (18 inches + 2 inches)
Hypoallergenic / Nickel-free
30 days easy returns
L is for Lovely, and a personalised children’s necklace from e&e is always a lovely choice. What better way to celebrate someone named Lynn, or Linda than with a lovely letter necklace from e&e London. This delightful letter “L” Initial necklace is as unique as it is fashionable. e&e Jewellery overs the UK’s best selection of gold plated initial necklaces for you to choose from. At e&e, each gold plated necklace with a personalised letter is beautiful, durable, and affordable. The staff at e&e are ready to help you choose the gold plated necklace with a personalised letter you are looking for. e&e has the best quality and selection of 18ct gold plated initial necklaces in the UK. Shopping at e&e is convenient and these initial pendent necklaces are beautiful, affordable, and always in style. Give the gift of a gold plated initial necklace today. It is a keepsake that will be treasured for many tomorrows. Children’s initial necklaces are unique, affordable, and beautiful to wear. Visit e&e Jewellery today to find just what you are looking for. e&e has a vast selection of initial pendent necklaces in their shops as well as via their online store. Their quality selection means you will always find the letter necklace you are looking for.
We know you love to keep your jewellery on all the time! But, we recommend taking them off while using creams, perfumes or any other chemicals.
For more details, visit our Jewellery Care Blog
- Next Day UK Delivery - If you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
- Fast delivery for UK orders! Delivered in 1-3 working days.
- Free UK and International Delivery in all orders over £ 50
- All International orders normally takes 4-5 working days. However, Shipping times might take slightly longer depending on the country.
- EU Order: There will be no any additional tax for all European orders according to new trading laws.