H Initial Plate Necklace
Material: Gold Plated Brass
Plating: 18ct yellow gold plated
Size: 45 cm+5cm (18 inches+2 inches)
Hypoallergenic / Nickel-free
30 days easy returns
H is for Harriet, Helen, and Heather. This children’s personalised necklace with the letter “H” is certain to make someone happy. An initial necklace is the unique and personal gift that will be treasured. Visit E&E Jewellery for our great selection of 18 ct gold plated initial necklaces. This beautiful gold plated necklace with the letter “H” personalised on it is the perfect popular fashion gift. Initial pendent necklaces have been popular to wear throughout the centuries, and these beautifully made letter necklaces are always in style. E&E London offers the UK’s best choice of gold plated initial necklaces. Each children’s necklace is beautifully designed from the best quality materials. Let our staff at E&E help you select the perfect 18 ct gold plated initial necklace you are looking for. Visit our shops today. Initial necklaces that are gold plated are practical, beautiful, and also perfectly fit your budget. You may also choose from our wide selection of children’s initial necklaces via our web shop, where the perfect gift is waiting for you. Make a lucky child, whose name begins with the letter “H,” sure to smile with such a beautiful gift. A gift from E&E is always the best way to show someone special that they are indeed, extra special.
We know you love to keep your jewellery on all the time! But, we recommend taking them off while using creams, perfumes or any other chemicals.
For more details, visit our Jewellery Care Blog
- Next Day UK Delivery - If you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
- Fast delivery for UK orders! Delivered in 1-3 working days.
- Free UK and International Delivery in all orders over £ 50
- All International orders normally takes 4-5 working days. However, Shipping times might take slightly longer depending on the country.
- EU Order: There will be no any additional tax for all European orders according to new trading laws.