Material: Gold Plated Brass
Plating: 18ct yellow gold plated
Size: 18cm+3cm (7 inches+1.5 inches)
Hypoallergenic / Nickel-free
30 days easy returns
Believed to be the birthstone for May and the traditional gemstone for the star sign Cancer ,this popular bracelet puts all other gemstone bracelets to shame. Offering a rich and versatile history emerald jewellery never fails to meet the standard. It has connections to 15th century history and can be linked to magic and occult history too making the perfect accessory for any history buff or someone who enjoys magic lore. While it has a variety of connections to various stages in history this gemstone has remained timeless and is still one of the most sought after and fashionable gemstones out there. This emerald bracelet is the perfect example of the beauty and hidden mystery behind emerald gemstones. This bracelet perfectly enhances any outfits and will liven up your wardrobe. It also has the ability to make any outfit more classy and chic. If you are after a sophisticated look then this gold emerald bracelet will do just the trick. Emerald jewellery such as this beautifully designed bracelet are well known for their durability and ability to retain their shine and sparkle. This bracelet is the perfect gift for any loved one or friend.
We know you love to keep your jewellery on all the time! But, we recommend taking them off while using creams, perfumes or any other chemicals.
For more details, visit our Jewellery Care Blog
- Next Day UK Delivery - If you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
- Fast delivery for UK orders! Delivered in 1-3 working days.
- Free UK and International Delivery in all orders over £ 50
- All International orders normally takes 4-5 working days. However, Shipping times might take slightly longer depending on the country.
- EU Order: There will be no any additional tax for all European orders according to new trading laws.