Material: Gold Plated Brass
Plating: 18ct yellow gold plated
Size: 17.5cm+3cm (7 inches+ 1.5 inches)
Hypoallergenic / Nickel-free
30 days easy returns
Stock Code: BGP1030
Popular in Middle Eastern African countries this popular amulet offers a range of benefits. It is believed to be a protection against evil and will keep you out of harm's way making it the perfect bracelet for the superstitious and cautious. It is a bracelet shrouded in tons of history and mythical lore making it the perfect accessory for any history and amulet enthusiast. It is the most stylish bracelet out there and has the ability to effortlessly blend into any outfit while making it look more stylish and extravagant. It is a bracelet that can meet many ends and is one of the most versatile bracelets out there. This hand bracelet puts all other bracelets to shame and truly belongs in an art museum. It is made from the highest quality materials ensuring that it is of the highest standard. Its material composition also ensures that it is durable and long lasting. It has been plated in gold ensuring that it offers a soft after look that no other gold hand bracelet offers. This hamsa hand bracelet will be the perfect addition to your collection of jewellery and is a must have.
We know you love to keep your jewellery on all the time! But, we recommend taking them off while using creams, perfumes or any other chemicals.
For more details, visit our Jewellery Care Blog
- Next Day UK Delivery - If you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
- Fast delivery for UK orders! Delivered in 1-3 working days.
- Free UK and International Delivery in all orders over £ 50
- All International orders normally takes 4-5 working days. However, Shipping times might take slightly longer depending on the country.
- EU Order: There will be no any additional tax for all European orders according to new trading laws.