Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: 18ct white gold/yellow gold plated
Gemstone: Cubic Zirconia
Hypoallergenic / Nickel-free
30 days easy returns
Two brilliant symbols of positivity come together to form this stunning pair of sterling silver stud earrings.
The Hand of Fatima, a symbol of protection in many cultures, is formed in 925 sterling silver and filed to the rim with e&e's signature white cubic zirconia. The innovative design doesn't stop there thought. In the. centre of the stud earrings, we have carefully placed a bead with the evil eye design. The evil eye is also a protective symbol, one that shields from bad energy. The blue tones of the evil eye bead contradict the white sparkle of the zircon crystals masterfully, for an intricate pair of studs.
Few pieces of jewellery would make more of a caring statement if given as gifts... Make the Fatima Hand Sterling Silver Stud Earrings or gift them to a loved one. Either way, make the most of the stunning, hypoallergenic pieces!
We know you love to keep your jewellery on all the time! But, we recommend taking them off while using creams, perfumes or any other chemicals.
For more details, visit our Jewellery Care Blog
- Next Day UK Delivery - If you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
- Fast delivery for UK orders! Delivered in 1-3 working days.
- Free UK and International Delivery in all orders over £ 50
- All International orders normally takes 4-5 working days. However, Shipping times might take slightly longer depending on the country.
- EU Order: There will be no any additional tax for all European orders according to new trading laws.