Material: Gold Plated Brass
Plating: 18ct yellow gold plated
Size: 45cm + 5cm (18 inches + 2 inches)
Hypoallergenic / Nickel-free
30 days easy returns
C is for Catherine, Chrissy, or Carline. This children’s initial necklace is the perfect gift for a special child whose name begins with the letter “C.” Personalised necklaces are a unique fashion accessory that make the perfect gift. e&e London is where you will find the perfect initial necklace at the perfect price. e&e offers the UK’s best selection of affordable, high quality 18ct gold plated initial necklaces. The expert staff at e&e are available to help you answer any questions while selecting a pretty, gold plated initial necklace as a perfect gift. Initial pendent necklaces have been popular throughout the ages. Indeed, the gold plated necklaces with a personalised letter are in demand today, and never go out of style. e&e Jewellery offers a beautiful selection of gold plated initial necklaces crafted from the finest high quality materials. This means your gift from e&e is beautifully made, and beautifully designed to be long lasting. A letter necklace is the perfect gift to give today that bring smiles of joy for many tomorrows. Initial necklaces are the popular, unique, personal gift you can give that will be treasured for years to come. Let our expert staff help you with selecting this charming children’s initial necklace. Stop by and visit your e&e shop today.
We know you love to keep your jewellery on all the time! But, we recommend taking them off while using creams, perfumes or any other chemicals.
For more details, visit our Jewellery Care Blog
- Next Day UK Delivery - If you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
- Fast delivery for UK orders! Delivered in 1-3 working days.
- Free UK and International Delivery in all orders over £ 50
- All International orders normally takes 4-5 working days. However, Shipping times might take slightly longer depending on the country.
- EU Order: There will be no any additional tax for all European orders according to new trading laws.